Sign in to follow this  
James

Staff Introductions

This is the place where our staff can introduce themselves.

Hello everyone; welcome to the community.

My name is James and I am a Founder and Owner of this community. I created this community under a different name and have changed the name 3 times since. The name is dedicated to Identity RPG which is the game we are all waiting for to release fully. I set up the community early on dedicated to the game due to how hard it will be once we hit the games full release or after it. Getting dedicated players is never a easy job, and since I made this community to get ideas from the same players who join.

I wanted and want to get ahead of the game so that the first server we get can be populated quicker. It also allows me and my staff to be able to shape the community how we all would like it. A place for Gamer's to come and play together, meeting others who have similar interests. A place where we all work together to shape the community to how it will become.

Please show respect to everyone in the community as we are all apart of shaping the communities future.

Thank you for choosing this community and I hope to see you all in game and where / how we shape our community together.

Regards,

James