Sign in to follow this  
James

Staff Introductions

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, 

My name is James and I am the Owner of this community.

I am a nice and friendly guy, and like to help everyone as much as possible. I volunteer as a Scout Leader and give as much back to the community as I possibly can.
I enjoy Gaming and I have been hosting servers for about 6 years now.

This community was founded under a different name and has changed 3 times since. 
I started the community with my friends and now this community is dedicated to IdentityRPG itself.

I have a teamspeak which is for anyone to join, just come along and chat.

Thank you for reading and joining us as dedicated members!

Yo, What's up

I'm Dominik, been part of this community for a long long time even before the multiple name changes of the community. Also used to be a Developer for the Garry's Mod servers that the community used to own.

I have many years of experience in role playing, mainly on Garry's Mod where I've spent around 3000 Hours on many different role-playing servers.

Can't wait to meet some of you in-game once the game is finally released & I hope you enjoy your stay on the server.;)

Edited by DominikIsHere

Hello all,

I go by the name Herzog or Hezzy Bear almost everywhere. For those that are thinking, no im not German and for those who are wondering, it means 'Duke' in German :)

As Operations Manager, the Lead Developer and I lead the ILC team of developers in ensuring that the forums stay fresh, the servers stay up and running and that your experience with us runs as smoothly as possible. I am also a part of the Management team and am here to solve any problems you might have. I am the utility tool guy of the team and im prepared for anything this community can throw at me.

I am 20 years of age and have a huge ambition in developing things. I am currently studying computing at University and for a while now i have fiddled with developing games using various software as well as modding current games. I like to do a lot of web developing including making my own with HTML and CSS and working on pre-built websites/forums such as this one. I like to do a lot of digital art using things like Photoshop. I have done a couple of pieces of concept art for a game that i was a part of but it never rose to anything. 

I absolutely love roleplaying games and have been playing for as long as i can remember. I used to be a member of TCG clan and played hella loads on their ArmA II Island Life servers before they moved to ArmA III and i left. I also love to play a lot of ESO RP, GTA RP and trying out RP in games that most would think it wouldnt exist.

I hope to be a part of this community for as long as i can and hope to bring you some great experiences within our community. 

If anything is broken or you just have a general question or a question about my dev team, feel free to message me. Im generally a nice guy :) 

[Operations Manager] Herzog

Hey!

I'm Yaxy your community manager!

As community manager I overlook staff and handle the community as a whole, this means all servers, forums and things such as teamspeak. You could say I'm James' right hand man. I'm also going to be doing the interviews so I hope we meet there!

I'm a Swedish 17 year old engineering student and I love solving problems and helping people. I'm friendly and very open, I spend most of my time playing games, watching anime and youtube. I've been in this community(counting old ones) since 2013. I've always liked roleplaying and started very quickly when I starting playing video games, I found a gamemode called "cortex" In starcraft 2 and I had fun roleplaying in that. Later I found out about garry's mod and started playing ttt, that's when I found redstone revolution which was a community started by James. and I've stayed till today.

I look forward to interacting with you all!