Herzog

What do you want to roleplay on our servers?

So we can get an understanding of what sort of RP we will be seeing on our servers, id like as many of you just to write out what it is you want to RP on our servers. For example, i am going to be the leader of a local MC, getting involved in crime around the island and chilling at our clubhouse.

I'm gonna Roleplay as a proper Junkie.

Cooking meth in my RV which will be totally stolen, selling a little bit of it and smoking the rest of it. Living the high life. Blaze all day. Maybe someday I'll become rich and start a Bus company but who knows aye.

I think I would like to start as a miner and upscale to legal weapon fabrication mimicking the FN herstal  (fabrique nationale de herstal ) basically, Belgium powa!

I wonder if you can own everything you need to create weapons in order to reduce the manufacturing cost  

Edited by STHelios

I'm gonna run as a Full-time police officer, starting off in patrol then working my way up until I can become a part of whatever investigation division I can be in. I also might try and get into the DEA and see if I can't bust some drug rackets and cuff some drugees. 

However, in the case I get some spare time I would also like to run whatever job no one wants to do..

Of course, what that'll be I have no idea. Though I'm expecting it to be a bit of a grindy job, but hey it'll be something to do in my downtime to make a bit of extra cash. :) 

Edited by QuannTannAmo

I'm actualy thinking about the following, it's more of a plan for the server than anything and i haven't got a name but meh, np i guess

SO, the idea is to start into a miner and growing into a ore refinery then acquire larger industry and manpower to create a FN Herstal succursale (need the name of the in game region) and start selling material to the police and criminals behind the curtains for protection, kinda repeating myself but i'm realy trying to find something interesting there 

i'll be selling to about anyone but it'll be more expensive to buy the weapons i create in other stores than in the compagny's one

one thing i hope is that you'll be able to buy whole depots to stock crates of merchandize and also allow players to sell personaly what they create/make

kinda obvious that this plan will be scraped if there isn't legal gun smithing 

Edited by STHelios

On 7/2/2016 at 10:59 PM, James said:

I'm going to RP as a Criminal and then will run a bus company with @๖ۣۜ DominikIsHere

I'm willing to work as an Undercover FBI agent  and protect the city from people like James haha, at my free time , Driving my expensive car and fishing!

Well I plan to sell my Hawt Xotic Pies to the public of course I have to do odd jobs in order to get me a meals on wheels truck or a house to start to have a place to even make the pies I might have to make pie pans out of foil since pie pans might be scarce in the city. Or maybe make a brick oven except out of stones and bake in that for a bit I know how to improvise  get my Mcgyver on

I'm going to Roleplay as an full-time Housing Broker providing quality & convenience to all Customers, but most likely run an underground Criminal Gang to earn some rather less legal money for very specific reasons.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.