General Servers  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Game would you like to see in the server list? (Multiple choice)

2. 2. What type of server? (Select 1)

• RP
    • Any type (General)
    • Other (Comment the type)

This vote is to see what game servers people would like to play while waiting. So far I have got a Conan Exiles server but it is still being set up with mods.

Please vote upon servers you would like to see and play upon. I however am getting these servers from my own pocket so that the community can come together.

Also Please comment if a game is not listed that you would like to see.

This is a multiple choice poll, so comment what options you chose if multiple.

The idea of having a smaller Arma Altis life server sounds great and gives the community an opportunity to get to know eachother prior to the TS launch and full game.

Edited by Memester
Revamp

I think a small ArmA RP server would do nicely just as a buffer between now and when Identity is fully released. Seeing that this is a community based around an RP game it would be great to have somewhere were our members can play with other members and test out their RP. 

Plus my knowledge stands with working on arma 3 servers so if any maintenance is needed on them me and the dev team im sure would be happy to make it nice and fancy. 

That being said though, this is out of you own wallet. I do however have some funds on my Pingperfect wallet i can use for an arma server but i wont be able to fund it solo unfortunately due to uni 

Like, i could set up a small 30 slot or so arma altis life server for like the next two months. and seeing as i will be home for summer and working i can probably keep it going myself

5 hours ago, Herzog said:

Like, i could set up a small 30 slot or so arma altis life server for like the next two months. and seeing as i will be home for summer and working i can probably keep it going myself

I have a lot of experience in Arma 3 developing as well if you would like me to help you.

2 hours ago, Marc said:

I have a lot of experience in Arma 3 developing as well if you would like me to help you.

Spoke to the big boss man about it all. It all depends on his final verdict but it would be great to create our own RP server for the community.

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Spoke to the big boss man about it all. It all depends on his final verdict but it would be great to create our own RP server for the community.

Definitely, agree.

Hope James will go along with it.

20 hours ago, Marc said:

On 5/1/2018 at 11:55 AM, Herzog said:

I myself Have a lot of experience with developing some Arma III RP Servers and worked on some good communities :D Looks like the dev team will smash it all together developing an arma 3 RP Server.

30 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I myself Have a lot of experience with developing some Arma III RP Servers and worked on some good communities :D Looks like the dev team will smash it all together developing an arma 3 RP Server.

Amazing!

Hopefully James approves. I am sure we could make a great and original server. I have a lot of friends I am sure would like to join as well.

12 minutes ago, Marc said:

Amazing!

Hopefully James approves. I am sure we could make a great and original server. I have a lot of friends I am sure would like to join as well.

Yes same, I have a few friends and idea to spread the word, also as people love arma 3 they might not have heard of indentity, so we can also build our fan base.

12 minutes ago, James said:

If we have a ArmA 3 server, how long would you expect it to take to be ready for the public? 

Depends, I will let Herzog and Marc answer that one. Depends how much stuff we are looking to implement on the server tbh. Also what things we want and do not want with regards to RP. Also Uniforms, badges so on. 

1 hour ago, James said:

If we have a ArmA 3 server, how long would you expect it to take to be ready for the public? 

I think we could do it in about 1 month if we don't use too much time on custom scripts and such.

We could always patch up what we can for basics in a couple of days and open a new changelog and update it every day/other day or monthly 

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

We could always patch up what we can for basics in a couple of days and open a new changelog and update it every day/other day or monthly 

I guess that is true. Setting up the server + Teamspeak will probs take a couple of days.

Just now, Marc said:

I guess that is true. Setting up the server + Teamspeak will probs take a couple of days.

Agreed. If big boss james wants to go through with it i can pay for a host for a say 30 slot server for now and we can start work on it in about half hour when im free

Me personally. I feel FiveM would be a good choice to look into. I have heard many Arma 3 communities are starting to meet their end or slowly going down. There are other GTA V clients as well, but FiveM is well known and has good built in voice capabilities. 

Okay, I just changed Other to GTA V as because I completely forgot about that one and also the "Other" votes were for GTA V RP anyways. However if anyone wants me to change their vote to GTA then just ask.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.