Fractal

Forum Developer Application Fractal

• What is your geographical location?
    United States
  • What is your age?
  • Tell us a bit about yourself
    I am an ambitious student from the United States. I love computer science, sports, and gaming. I have been spending a lot of my free time on Arma 3 and I love being in a positive community.
  • Do you have a mic and/ or Teamspeak?
    A Microphone
    Teamspeak
  • How much time do you spend on the forums?
    Less than 1 hour a day
  • How much time are you willing to devote to the community under this role? ((On a weekly basis))
    10+ hour(s) a week
  • How much experience do you have with forums? ((Have you ever run or helped run a forum where you had to fix problems? More precisely with IPB4. Any other experience with forums is welcome such as working with HTML and CSS))
    I have ran multiple MyBB forums in the past few years for Garry's Mod, Arma 3, and Rust communities. I have created and customized themes and edited/created plugins with MySql databases to make game control panels and allow users to view and edit in-game information. I also have a lot of experience with HTML, CSS, and Wordpress.
  • Have you ever been demoted or kicked from such a role on another community?
    No
  • Why were you kicked out or demoted?
  • Have you ever put in a staff application for any other staff position within this community?
    No
  • Did you get accepted or denied?
  • Explain 'why' you were denied on any other staff applications you have made.
  • Have you ever received a warning point or a temporary ban within this community?
    No
  • Give the reason 'why' you received this warning point or temporary ban.
  • Why are you applying for this role?
    I have always wanted to help develop an ambitious server with the potential to become huge. This server is already very organized and I want to be able to contribute my past skills and experience to make the server the best it can possibly be. I have a lot of experience on other servers and I am aware of what most people like and dislike and I can contribute my knowledge of this to making the server a better place.
  • How can putting you in such a role make a difference to the community?
    One of the goals I would have as a developer is to exceed the expectations made for me and do the work of 5 developers to ensure this server succeeds and becomes a positive populated community. I am ambitious and will always be thinking of new ideas to integrate into the server and make it unique and more developed than other life servers. I work well with teams and look forward to potentially working with an amazing development team to create a truly amazing community.
  • Anything more that you would feel is needed/ necessary for the application?
    I think someone accidentally made me a citizen before my whitelist application was fully approved, and I would like whoever is looking at this application to not immediately deny it and wait until I am approved before making your final decision.

Also for the "Do you have any references from staff? If no, leave blank." It forced me to select a member of the forums because it was a required field so I just put myself.
  • Do you have any references from staff? If no, leave blank.
  • If yes, please provide proof of your reference if possible; such as an image of a message.

Please finish your whitelist application and interview.

Best regards,

Marc

Lead Developer

10 hours ago, Marc said:

Please finish your whitelist application and interview.

Best regards,

Marc

Lead Developer

It is finished