Herzog

What Are You Looking Forward To Most On Our Identity Servers?

Id like to ask the community what it is that you seek from our servers and what you are looking forward to on our servers. Be it the RP or anything else. Let us know what you are waiting for!

Herzog :)

I look forward to driving my bus/ running a bus company and also running the community from behind the scenes, Helping players and keeping the community happy.

On 11/12/2016 at 2:55 PM, LegacyNoble said:

I am looking forward to being able to run a gun store, and behind doors, supply a terrorist operation.

That is actually a really good and creative idea.

I'm on board with having the #1 RP server identity has to offer regardless of the faction. But God knows im looking forward to those pursuits and Stings (Hell all of the Police Work)

Honestly , I d like to see a good RP with a good flexibility , I ve seen too many heated up situations like gunfights ending up in a ban wave due to bad administration / not being able to be flexible on the rules , I might get off topic but being serious for me is more the RP amount and quantity and a ability to be free to RP without actually having to deal with pages of "you can t do that otherwise you get punished "

Anyway , we'll see that in 2 years , most of the time rules are there because people abused of something / a flaw in the game / mod 

I like your ideas Helios. I think that's why this server will be great due to the fact that it's whitelist only and I highly suggest that the admins serve out serious punishments to players that tend to not follow rules.

@Rem 

to give you a idea, i was playing on servers where if you weren't walking with bells and making warning shots and by that i mean the whole clip, you'dd get banned for aiming the head directly and shoot if you initiate a combat

let's say a SWAT team comes to you and has clearly the intention of arresting/killing you and you are a sniper, you couldn't push the trigger, that's where i come from and it annoyed me a lot, basicly the Crime - police gunfights were scripted as hell and you had to follow thoses rules to not get banned

i might get out of proportions but i've seen such a case before

I know your feeling. If you know that people are coming to arrest/kill you, you shouldn't have to initiate. It gives the people coming for you, such the advantage. For example, what SWAT does to me on Arma 3, is they all surround me, pull out their guns, then and only then initiate. The first time they did that, I killed them all. Then they took me to an admin claiming I killed them without initiation. I got warning points for that and banned for 3 days. It's really quite stupid how they can things like that and claim they haven't initiated while they were all surrounding me. "Oh, I didn't say to put your hands up so I didn't initiate, I was just standing there gun pointed at you and you killed me." That is more or less what they said and the admin completely agreed to it.

46 minutes ago, Rem said:

I like your ideas Helios. I think that's why this server will be great due to the fact that it's whitelist only and I highly suggest that the admins serve out serious punishments to players that tend to not follow rules.

Those people who continuously break rules or get banned a number of times, will be removed from the white-list. ( We are still deciding one numbers and things to do with punishment.

Oh where to began.Shuga Dumplins. I am looking forward to exposing my Hot Fresh Exotic Pies to each and every one of you.You will love them I guarantee it. Don't like dessert pie its ok I gotchu . I'll make you a meat pie of your choosing. I also can't wait to interact with new people get me some new story lines. I also will be looking for a new besty

Now Taking Best friend applications ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.